音標：[ sɔ: ] 讀音:
過去式:sawed 完成式:sawed 進行式:sawing
- She has determined to see the job through .
- We are going to town to see the illuminations .
- Five miles on he saw the airfield .
- She can not see to read without her glasses .
- I have seen him but never spoken to him .
- So we'll be seeing a good deal of you .
- A man whose like we shall not see again
- The teeth of the saw were clogged with saw dust .
- When are you coming over to see us again ？
- The individual septum can no longer be seen .
- sawとは意味：１saw n. のこぎり.【動詞＋】◆oil a saw to keep it from rusting のこぎりがさびないように油を塗る◆set a saw のこぎりの目立てをする.【＋動詞】◆The saw cut into the wood. のこぎりが木材にくいこんだ◆The electric saw sliced through the wood. 電動のこぎりが木材を切るように進んだ....