過去式:sawed 完成式:sawed 進行式:sawing
格言，諺語〔通常冠用 old 或 wise〕。
用鋸；鋸。 saw a horse's mouth 勒緊韁繩。 saw a log into boards ＝saw boards out of a log 把木頭鋸成木板。 saw crossways of the grain 橫[順]著木理鋸。 saw the air with one's hands 用手左右揮動。 saw up 鋸斷，鋸掉。 saw wood 〔美俚〕(在別人疲塌磨蹭的時候)埋頭工作。
- She has determined to see the job through .
- We are going to town to see the illuminations .
- Five miles on he saw the airfield .
- She can not see to read without her glasses .
- I have seen him but never spoken to him .
- So we'll be seeing a good deal of you .
- A man whose like we shall not see again
- The teeth of the saw were clogged with saw dust .
- When are you coming over to see us again ？
- The individual septum can no longer be seen .
- a power tool for cutting wood
同義詞：power saw, sawing machine,
- hand tool having a toothed blade for cutting
- a condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people
同義詞：proverb, adage, byword,
- cut with a saw; "saw wood for the fireplace"
, seen 中文
, see 中文
, annular saw 中文
, saw blade 中文
, endless saw 中文
, compass saw 中文
, old saw 中文
, sabre saw 中文
, savy 中文
, savyol 中文
, savyolov 中文
, savzdarg 中文
, savziyev 中文
, saw (film) 中文
, saw 2 中文
, saw 4 中文
, saw a branch off 中文