- Jon screwed his features into a scowl .
- I screwed up my nerve for one more try .
- They screwed the money out of her by threats .
- I can 't get these screws out , they 've rusted in .
- We got screwed when we bought this house .
- The bottle-top has been screwed on squint .
- The taste of the lemon made her screw up her face .
- I screwed up my courage and went to the dentist .
- The high step moves from under the adjusting screw .
- I screwed up the note and threw it on the fire .
screwing 中文, screw shell 中文, knurled screw 中文, screw speed 中文, equivalant screw 中文, penetrate screws 中文, screw caliper 中文, allen screw 中文, breech screw 中文, screwdriver with wooden handle 中文, screwdriverholder 中文, screwdrivers blades 中文, screwdrivers―test methods 中文, screwdriverwithwoodenscales 中文, screwed angle 中文, screwed bonnet 中文, screwed bulb 中文, screwed cap 中文,