音標：[ skʌd ] 讀音:
過去式:scudded 完成式:scudded 名詞複數:scuds 進行式:scudding
- The scud had banked over the moon, and it was now quite dark .
- The clouds scudded across the flat landscape, the wind filling my lungs and cleansing my mind of stress and turmoil .
- When he looked mechanically up into the sky, he saw ragged, soot-coloured clouds scudding in front of the moon .
- Clouds scudded across the sky driven by high winds
- Indeed , to me wealth and rank are like clouds scudding
- No , no , no . scud , ninotchka was a train wreck
- The yacht was scudding along before the wind
- " tell her that you love her . " scud , that ' s your plan
- Scudding across the sky , they can travel faster than on foot
- Clouds were scudding across from the west