音標：[ si:m ] 發音:
過去式:seamed 完成式:seamed 名詞複數:seams 進行式:seaming
- Coal seams intermixed with iron ore .
- I have eaten so much i am bursting at the seams .
- His coat had split at the seams .
- His face pouched and seamed .
- The shoe has split at the seams .
- Seams in the anorthosite series are only intermittently exposed .
- The seam has split [burst] .
- During recent years the seam cut has once again come into use .
- The main chromitite seam and the merensky reef do not outcrop well .
- She hunted about everywhere, ballyragging jack by side and by seam .
- joint consisting of a line formed by joining two pieces
- a stratum of ore or coal thick enough to be mined with profit; "he worked in the coal beds"
- a slight depression in the smoothness of a surface; "his face has many lines"; "ironing gets rid of most wrinkles"
同義詞：wrinkle, furrow, crease, crinkle, line,
- put together with a seam; "seam a dress"
- seamとは意味：seam n. 縫い目, 継ぎ目; 地層.【動詞＋】◆The impact of the collision has buckled the seams. 衝突の衝撃で合わせ目が縮んだ◆burst a seam 合わせ目を張りさけさせる The strain on the economy has burst some seams. 経済に重圧が加えられていくつか破綻を生じた◆caulk a sea...