- All the deadly sins, indeed, have their own peculiar negation of beauty .
- Some damage would also result to the furnishings and other contents of the house .
- Only when the stress reaches the "ultimate strength" does failure, i. e., breakage, occur .
- The air guards the catalytic converter from overload and possible resulting damage .
- I wish to foster, not to blight; to earn gratitude, not to wring tears of blood .
- Typical defects are damaged lines, liquid-fuel and vapor leaks, and missing parts .
- Some of the parts are scrapped because of worn tooling, bad equipment, or human error .
- On the whole, the damage to the house was of a minor character and it could readily have been repaired .
- They were taking a badly damaged boat from the virgin islands to miami to have it repaired .
- Another reason for banning lead in gasoline is that the lead can ruin the catalytic converter .