- The carrier shall be exonerated from all liability for any loss, damage, injury howsoever caused .
- If the loss or damage is not apparent, the notice must be given within three days of the delivery .
- Such action has been the cause of failures, and should be carefully guarded against by the designer .
- At 4 pounds per square inch overpressure the damage to a loaded wooden boxcar was more severe .
- The transformer substation survived the blast with relatively minor damage to the essential components .
- To prevent damage, the observer will choose a friction clamp or better still an adjustable clamping ring .
- It is practically impossible to remove all the moisture from a sample without deterioration of the product .
- The whole capital of a merchant frequently consists in perishable goods destined for purchasing money .
- Meantime speedy salvage and relaunching of sunk or damaged landing craft would be imperative .
- In the event of damage to a strand or strands, the stresses in the remaining strands can be readily determined .