- She smiled as she signaled cowperwood to follow her .
- Cowperwood entered brisk, fresh, forceful .
- It was julius badrutt who rose to the bait first .
- Cowperwood did not hesitate .
- Cawperwood looked at his wife with unflinching eyes .
- Cowperwood would help her .
- I know frank cowperwood by reputation, anyhow .
- Cowperwood liked the man's artistically educational air .
- His boy was dead, slain by the hand of the false amulius .
- Cowperwood was in no way pleased by this rough denouement .