- I must say i take my hat off to him -- i never thought he would get into the first team .
- methoxy 1 groups are split off with boiling hi and converted to .
- ethylenediamine and benzylamine are insufficiently soluble at, e. g., －40°f.
- Kodak company describes open chain reactive methylene two-equivalent yellow-forming conplers .
- Benzoylperoxide, and especially azobisisobutyronitrile, do not take part in transfer reactions .
- The metals which are of particular concern are those which have been shown to be methylated in nature .
- Hexamethylene diisocyanate (hmdi) may be used in prepolymer, in place of tdi .
- The lack of any methoxysubstituted benzenes would preclude any insertion process taking place .
- Various overlay mediums, such as agar, starch gel, methyl cellulose and tragacanth are used .
- The meso carbon atom of the methine linkage of the dye is attached to the nitrogen atom of an amino group .