- A capacitor is used to eliminate sparking when a circuit containing inductance is suddenly opened .
- In effect, a negative resistance is inserted in the circuit so that its total resistance is zero .
- Multiple electric circuits may be employed to provide incremental control to meet load requirements .
- This tester is provided with a "guard" terminal to prevent errors due to surface leakage .
- That enables communications engineers to evaluate precisely telephone, radio and tv circuits .
- Initially, clock-drivers were made from discrete components or special-driving integrated circuits .
- A dependent source is a source element whose value depends on some other variable in the network .
- It was as if all the circuits inside her had already closed down, were preparing for the darkness of death .
- The video signal is directed to the crt through a sound trap which eliminates the sound-carrier frequency .
- By accurately modeling the yield we can predict the cost and availability of future circuits .