- A parsing program, or parser, is also called a recognizer .
- The procedure of collecting money is illustrated as follows .
- If the counter reaches the value 0, the program ends .
- The source program is written in a free field format .
- This programmer is designed on a modular basis .
- Could you write another program on the same lines ?
- It was all so different from his ordinary routine .
- Better stick to the program .
- He figured out his program for the day to a nicety .
- If it is the end of the program, we insert the word stop .