- She combines feminine elegance with a mind which delights in legal and statistical complexities .
- It is written for readers with a background knowledge of mathematics and statistics at the undergraduate level .
- Economic statistics largely consists of the aggregation and tabulation of facts relating to economic life .
- If there is a high level of correlation between them, we have a problem that statisticians call multicolinearity .
- The use of mathematics and statistics to formulate and test economic theory is referred to as econometrics .
- I went through the change in radio operations. but mitchell brushed it aside, saying he was not a statistician .
- Graphs, tables, and charts that display data so that they are easier to understand are all examples of descriptive statistics .
- In the 1800s, british statisticians interested in a theoretical foundation for calculating risk of losses in life insurance and commercial insurance .
- These techniques are so diverse that statisticians commonly separate them into two broad categories: descriptive statistics and inferential statistics .
- In statistical language, we would say that the relative frequency become stable as the number of tosses becomes large(if we are tossing the coin under uniform conditions) .