- The joint high commission broke up without agreement on january 15, 1917 .
- The union hall was packed to capacity with many people unable to get in .
- And yet that is precisely the concept of european identity that was gaining ground .
- Some antigens, or combinations of antigens, are much more potent than others .
- Lysogeny is a semi-permanent association between the phage and host chromosoes .
- The combined addition-elimination sequence is referred to as a condensation reaction .
- I consider that, in view of the constitution and the laws, the union is unbroken .
- The committee produced its articles of confederation and perpetual union in 1776 .
- Nuclei which will eventually fuse divide conjugately in the binucleate ascogenous hyphae .
- Monnet had chosen america as the deus ex machina that would propel europe toward unity .