- The youngest should tax mr. bingley with having promised on his first coming into the country to give a ball at netherfield .
- These were anxious considerations; enough to sober her spirits even under the prospect of a ball given principally for her gratification .
- I don ' t know about you , but i ' m havin ' a ball
- No , they use a ball and a small , flat bat
- Practice this at home in slow motion without a ball
- Don ' t feel low . we just need a net and a ball
- He throws a plate from a ball of clay
- If you can dodge a wrench , you can dodge a ball
- I don ' t know about you , but i ' m having a ball
- Betty : when we played , he hit me with a ball