a cup of
- Here 's a cup of tea to be going on with ; we will have something to eat later .
- The driver gave him a few biscuits and a cup of coffee and left him just outside the city .
- Just as bathsheba was pouring out a cup of tea, their ears were greeted by the firing of cannon .
- Let us drink a cup of maotai each and carve the duck with this sharp knife . and take one of these pancakes .
- A white priest had tried to persuade him to pray and he had thrown a cup of hot coffee into his face .
- Found guilty of heresy and "corruption of the young," he was condemned to drink a cup of hemlock .
- I take you to the prettiest damsel in the market to get a cup of milkthat will be a fair bargain .
- Until the steward woke her at six the next morning with a cup of tea and a plate of plain sweet biscuits .
- A woman police constable came in with a cup of tea and a very thick cheese sandwich. bloggs thanked her and greedily set about the sandwich .
- I usually have a boil egg and a cup of coffee