be no more
用"be no more"造句
- There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain .
- I used to be exasperated by such teachers, but i am no more .
- The next visitors were arab. they were no more tractable .
- There have been no more notifications of cholera cases in the last week .
- The remainder of my schooldays were no more auspicious than the first .
- Newton mechanics is no more than an approximate version of quantum mechanics .
- The next two days in pamploma were quiet, and there were no more rows .
- The structural cables are no more or less susceptible to rusting than other steel products .
- These docile lunatic automatons are no more trouble to their guards than cattle .
- Thus every motion corresponding to any initial curve is no more than a sum of sinusoidal periodic modes .