- It was a decaying building in a dying neighborhood, inhabited, you felt, only by doomed old men and derelict young men .
- In the 1880s and 1890s large numbers of skyscrapers were built in chicago, and the design spread to the other cities as well .
- China boasts the world 's earliest observatory , built in nanking in 1385 in the ming dynasty ( 1368 a.d.-1644 a.d. ) , three centuries ahead of the greenwich observatory built in britain in 1670 .
- The zhaozhou bridge built in the daye period ( 605a.d.-618a.d. ) of the sui dynasty ( 581a.d.- 618a.d. ) , with a clear span of 37 metres and small arches within the main arch , was the earliest spandrel arch bridge and also the longest stone arch bridge in the world .
- Or rather, he was one of a huge battery of lawyers, all of whose names were on the door of the suite of offices in the elegant building in beverly hills .
- This stage was indeed built in the qing dynasty
- The new library was built in the centre of the campus
- Many new buildings are being built in this area
- Built in accordance with iso 14000 . the total
國際標準建設，總占地面積達28 , 000m
- Talking about subject building in nursing college