- He does not rigidly destroy all inferior animals .
- He held that the tapes should be destroyed forthwith .
- Man is destroying a series of articulate animals .
- Neither death nor anything else can destroy it .
- A "bad" trip can destroy a person's stability .
- Crows all but destroyed a farmer's field of corn .
- Athens is not utterly destroyed and swept away .
- Termite often destroys wood .
- The dam would also destroy the snail darter's habitat
- They poured into the mine and began to destroy the machinery .