- Warden jenkins would put out a story that you were dead－that you had died of a heart attack or were stabbed to death .
- Mrs. helstone was hardly under the sod when rumours began to be rife in the neighbourhood that she had died of a broken heart .
- In early november, the drug firm's director of research collapsed over a microscope and died of a massive cerebral haemorrhage .
- It cost three times the ordinary price to buy a fowl, and then it was tough and likely to die of old age if not immediately killed .
- We could not stop where we were, to be baked by the sun and eaten up by the mosquitoes, till we died of fever in that dreary marsh .
- The banks islanders held him prisoner, and he was dying of necrosis of the jawbone, caused by an arrow wound in the fight on the beach .
- We nearly died of exposure on the cold mountain
- I ' m dying of hungry . may i have something to eat
- While rape victims are dying of aids
- . . . we both want bobi to die of old age , don ' t we