- These changes can be made relatively easily and inexpensively in existing facilities .
- Nearly all modern process chromatographs can be equipped with facilities for multistream analysis .
- Depending on the borrower, a bank may or may not require a collateral security for the facility .
- The hotel may also offer facilities for recreation, such as a swimming pool, a golf course, or a beach .
- The $180-million plant will be the largest coal-conversion facility yet built in the united states.
- So swift was the advance that the germans did not have time to destroy the harbor facilities at antwerp .
- Rarely would a single concern have the entire facilities required for a complete testing program .
- The bank also extends export credit insurance facilities to cover risks undertaken by us exporters .
- I think i should warn you, so you're not surprised, that our facilities here are not the best .
- In the western sense, there were no real hospital facilities for the 8th route army and the guerrillas .