of a day
用"of a day"造句
- If you watch over the period of a day you will see that they move around the celestial sphere once in a period of 24 hours
- If your job requires you to interface with many different databases in the course of a day , this may be the tool for you
- It is much easier to stick with what we know and more rewarding to cross several items off our lists in the course of a day than just one
- No , no , you must first say if you declare yourself for the king of a day who now reigns , or for his majesty the emperor .
- The price ( or price range ) recorded during trading that takes place in the final moments of a day ' s activity that is officially designated as the “ close ”
- Besides , you forget , c ? sar , an indigestion declares itself immediately , while a prick or a bite occasions a delay of a day or two
- The earth rotates on its axis , so that a fixed aerial upon the surface of the earth will scan a complete circle of the sky in the course of a day
- No one , acquiring indulgences , can apply them to other living persons . a plenary indulgence can be acquired once only in the course of a day
- No one , acquiring indulgences , can apply them to other living persons . ( 7 ) a plenary indulgence can be acquired once only in the course of a day
- We owe our lives to the skill of the pilot , ' said one of the boys , but the pilot replied modestly that it was ' all part of a day ' s work '
“我們能獲救全靠飛行員的技術好。 ”一個小男海說。飛行員謙虛地說“全靠日常工作” 。