- The ratio of granulocytes to monocytes in blood and excellular exudate is identical .
- The ratio of air to fuel for which perfect combustion takes place is called stoichiometry .
- The ratio of domestic sewage to textile wastes has no appreciable effect on the treatability .
- The "supersaturation ratio" is the ratio of the excess vapor density to the saturation value .
- A change in exchange rates is, after all, a change in a price ratio between national moneys .
- The ratio of cross-links to branches may be varied by altering the incidence of chain transfer .
- The ratio of hospital beds to population is similarly divergent between these two sets of nations .
- Acid and dilution water feeds are usually proportioned in a predetermined ratio and interlocked .
- Such a collective mode is not excited by a projectile with the same mass to change ratio as the target .
- Rather, the coefficient ratios between certain basis function are kept fixed at predetermined value .