- Down a few stairs was a huge stone slab carved with mysterious designs and hieroglyphics .
- A huge slab lies just outside the tomb entrance, part of a stone boundary about 122 centimeters high .
- My three-year old son watched closely as i battered at a concrete slab in our back yard with a heavy sledge-hammer .
- The slab has provided greater fixity to the top flange, and the adjacent web gap has experienced greater deformation and has cracked first .
- This is the formula for a thick vertically faulted slab with such a large throw that the downthrow side makes no contribution to the gravitational force .
- Aerial rods and slabs made of magnetic oxides
- Initial study of composite grid slab column structure
- Polystyren composiite wood wool slabs . specifications
- Construction technology of large slope thin slab roof
- Punching capacity of slab - column edge connections