- A few days ago i was talking with an old couple that lives next door in the log shanty .
- Nowell johnson had a talk with hewlett far and wide for the concerned problems .
- When i talk with goering, it's like a bath in steel for me; i feel fresh afterward .
- He was going to have a talk with me about this matter and attempt to get the thing in perspective .
- You can't talk with those peasants. they can clam up as well as the foreign office .
- I explained what had happened to me, talking with the intensity of someone in mortal danger .
- Alexandra privately resolved that she would have a talk with ivar about this and stir him up .
- Miss ley would gladly have escaped an afternoon of small talk with the notabilities of leanham .
- But not long after they began to think of marriage linda's mother had a private talk with john .
- When people talked with energy and emphasis she watched their faces and features merely .