- Accelerated beams of deuterons bombarding a target will not work .
- Gretchen had switched targets and he no longer was under attack .
- In an experiment, a beam of known intensity impinges on a target .
- The beacon beckoned to the pilot, the beam pointed to the target .
- Identifying the target is not enough to clarify the project boundaries .
- The targets in oil exploration are deeper than in mineral respecting .
- Target deterioration can be minimized by providing adequate cooling .
- Often distinctions are made between objectives, goals, and targets .
- The amount of power that can be dissipated in a thin target is limited .
- Thus, market prices exceeded target prices throughout the 1970s .