- We do not yet know who is responsible for this crime, but we intend to get to the core of the matter .
- The integration corresponds to adding successive shells to the core until the core has radius r .
- Cu-fe-ni sulfides are disseminated both in the core of titaniferous iron ore and in some other rocks .
- The entire earth may have been melted, and the iron and silicate components separated to form the core and mantle .
- The reaction is slowed by a combination of depletion of the fissionable material and expansion of the core .
- When the secondary circuit is closed, both primary and secondary currents set up a flux in the core .
- These particles constitute the cores of the interstellar dust grains that may be coated with ice .
- They just asked questions and he answered yes or no, and they never did get to the core of the matter .
- Cut off the electricity, disrupt the core of its system, and you thrust a dagger in capitalism's heart !
- There may be a halo, the mineral content of which usually decreases the further away it is from the core of the deposit .