- Evaluation of p is simplified if the square root terms are expanded by the binomial theorem .
- Let us consider the implication of the electrostatic theorem for chemical bonding in diatomic molecules .
- This section is devoted to the proof of a reciprocal theorem between a pair of elastodynamic states .
- First interpret it combinatorially, and then derive it algebraically from the multinomial theorem .
- The process in which we make any trial variation function satisfy the varial theorem is called scaling .
- As a particular of rado's theorem and the compactness theorem one obtains the following result .
- To prove the theorem we shall suppose that the graph g is drawn on a sphere as described above .