音標：[ 'si:zn ] 發音:
過去式:seasoned 完成式:seasoned 名詞複數:seasons 進行式:seasoning
- We happened to arrive there in the rainy season .
- It was the high season for summer flowers .
- Strawberries are cheaper when they are in season .
- This lumber is seasoned for several years .
- Hans : which seasons do you like best ?
- Christmas is often called the festive season .
- We are conscious of the alternation of seasons .
- You're used to a little higher seasoning .
- This is the season in which nature recuperates .
- Autumn is a lively season for the wool market .
- one of the natural periods into which the year is divided by the equinoxes and solstices or atmospheric conditions; "the regular sequence of the seasons"
同義詞：time of year,
- a recurrent time marked by major holidays; "it was the Christmas season"
- a period of the year marked by special events or activities in some field; "he celebrated his 10th season with the ballet company"; "she always looked forward to the avocado season"
- make more temperate, acceptable, or suitable by adding something else; moderate; "she tempered her criticism"
- make fit; "This trip will season even the hardiest traveller"
- lend flavor to; "Season the chicken breast after roasting it"
- seasonとは意味：１season n. 季節; 時季, 期間; 出盛り時, 旬(しゅん); 活動期, シーズン; 好機.【動詞＋】◆They began the season one man short. 選手が 1 人足らないままシーズンを始めた◆The Yankees closed the season with a win. ヤンキーズは最後に 1 勝をあげてシーズンを締めくくった◆McCarthy decl...
seasoning 中文, closed season 中文, fishing season 中文, dead season 中文, season opener 中文, smoke seasoning 中文, water seasoning 中文, growing season 中文, breeding season 中文, seaside-orientated industries 中文, seasidepark 中文, seasideregion 中文, seaslug 中文, seasnail 中文, season 1 中文, season 3promo 中文, season a dull lecture with anecdotes 中文, season availability 中文,