音標：[ si:d ] 發音:
過去式:seeded 完成式:seeded 名詞複數:seeds 進行式:seeding
- If seed is planted, it will grow .
- The seed is the potential flower and fruit .
- The flowers of the seed ranch grew still more .
- They experimented three times on the seed .
- A light harrowing will follow to cover the seed .
- The seed can be harvested to the set standards .
- The seeds also differ in shape and sculpture .
- The seed ferns included treelike forms .
- The seed coat is marked with a hilum or seed scar .
- The percentage of sound seed is usually 2-10% .
- the thick white fluid containing spermatozoa that is ejaculated by the male genital tract
同義詞：semen, seminal fluid, ejaculate, cum, come,
- anything that provides inspiration for later work
- one of the outstanding players in a tournament
- a mature fertilized plant ovule consisting of an embryo and its food source and having a protective coat or testa
- a small hard fruit
- remove the seeds from; "seed grapes"
- inoculate with microorganisms
- sprinkle with silver iodide particles to disperse and cause rain; "seed clouds"
- distribute (players or teams) so that outstanding teams or players will not meet in the early rounds
- place (seeds) in or on the ground for future growth; "She sowed sunflower seeds"
- go to seed; shed seeds; "The dandelions went to seed"
- bear seeds
- help (an enterprise) in its early stages of development by providing seed money
- seedとは意味：seed n. (pl. ～s, ～) 種子; (爭い 善行などの)根源; 子孫たち; 〔スポーツ〕 シード選手.【動詞＋】◆broadcast seed 種子をまき散らす◆cast seed on the ground 種子を地面にまく◆contain the seeds of disaster 未來の災禍の種子をはらむ The peace treaty contained the seeds ...
seed case 中文, seed fat 中文, rape seed 中文, seed fish 中文, seed pearl 中文, seed coral 中文, cold seeds 中文, seed sower 中文, seed huller 中文, seec media 中文, seec subaru exhaust emission control 中文, seecatch 中文, seeck 中文, seeckt 中文, seed a field with wheat 中文, seed abstracts 中文, seed admixture 中文, seed agitator 中文,