發音:用"selfish interest"造句"selfish interest"怎麼讀
- I charge this man with using the brotherhood movement to advance his own selfish interests .
- Wilson had championed a diplomacy that sought the good of mankind above the selfish interests of the united states .
- This is probably like a first love . it is blissful , with no selfish interests involved
- " come , magistrate , " said m . d avrigny , " show yourself a man ; as an interpreter of the law , do honor to your profession by sacrificing your selfish interests to it .
“我說，法官， ”阿夫里尼先生說， “拿出男子漢的勇氣來，您是法律的喉舌，犧牲您一己的私利來為您的職守增光吧。 ”
- In our efforts to adjust differences of opinion we should be free from intolerance of passion , and our judgements should be unmoved by alluring prases and unvexed by selfish interests
- In our efforts to adjust differences of opinion we should be free from intolerance of passion ， and our judgements should be unmoved by alluring phrases and unvexed by selfish interests
- In our efforts to adjust differences of opinion we should be free from intolerance of position , and our judgements should be unmoved by alluring phrases and unvexed by selfish interests
- The characteristic feature of chen tu - hsiu ' s right opportunism was that it led the proletariat to accommodate itself to the selfish interests of the bourgeoisie and its political party , and this was the subjective cause of the failure of the first great revolution
- On this dvd , master gives us much valuable inspiration by presenting the story of guan zhong , a great politician of ancient china . for the benefit of his country and the chinese people , guan zhong prime minister of the state of qi during the warring states period forsook his own reputation and selfish interests to act in tactful ways . though deeply immersed in the political whirlpool of his time , he was able to remain vigilant and properly manage the country