音標：[ 'selfiʃ ] 發音:用"selfish"造句"selfish"怎麼讀"selfish"的同義詞"selfish" meaning
- He is callous and selfish and stupid .
- She has a strong sense of selfish consideration ..
- I call his behavior mean and selfish .
- He is not only arrogant but also selfish .
- She characterized him as lazy and selfish .
- Do you dislike them because they are selfish ?
- She was rich . she was also selfish .
- But now i feel selfish and guilty as hell .
- John dumbie seemed to be close and selfish .
- He is rather selfish , judging by his actions ..
- concerned chiefly or only with yourself and your advantage to the exclusion of others; "Selfish men were...trying to make capital for themselves out of the sacred cause of civil rights"- Maria Weston Chapman
- selfishとは意味：selfish adj. わがままな; 利己的な, 自分本位の.【副詞】◆in a completely selfish point of view まったく自分本位な見方で◆a contemptibly selfish act 見さげ果てた利己的な行為◆Mankind is fundamentally selfish. 人類は基本的に自分本位だ◆be incurably selfish どうしよ...