音標：[ sel ] 發音:
過去式:sold 完成式:sold 進行式:selling
- Most nurseries sell certified trees .
- Goods of that quality will never sell .
- Your best bet is to sell them now .
- The new commemorative stamps are all sold out .
- I manage to scrape a living by selling my pictures .
- He sold it for a consideration .
- Goods are sold with money-back guarantee .
- Money is a medium for buying and selling .
- Sorry , the larger ones are all sold out .
- You did well to sell when the price was high .
- the activity of persuading someone to buy; "it was a hard sell"
- persuade somebody to accept something; "The French try to sell us their image as great lovers"
- give up for a price or reward; "She sold her principles for a successful career"
- exchange or deliver for money or its equivalent; "He sold his house in January"; "She sells her body to survive and support her drug habit"
- do business; offer for sale as for one''s livelihood; "She deals in gold"; "The brothers sell shoes"
- deliver to an enemy by treachery; "Judas sold Jesus"; "The spy betrayed his country"
- be sold at a certain price or in a certain way; "These books sell like hot cakes"
- be responsible for the sale of; "All her publicity sold the products"
- be approved of or gain acceptance; "The new idea sold well in certain circles"
- sellとは意味：sell v. 売る; 敵に売る, 裏切る; 売れる; 《口語》 (宣伝して)売りこむ.【副詞１】◆They have begun to sell the product abroad . 製品を海外で売りはじめた◆sell at three pounds apiece 1 個 3 ポンドで売られている◆Customers can sell back the empty bottles. 客はその...