音標：[ send ] 讀音:
過去式:sent 完成式:sent 進行式:sending
- You could at least have sent a card .
- The news sent a thrill of joy to my heart .
- Every disposable vehicle was sent .
- I send you this gift as a mark of esteem ..
- Hopkins sent me the earliest intimation .
- Chou en-lai sent back an acerbic letter .
- It will be your words that send him out .
- We have't sent a statement yet, have we ?
- She tore up all the letters he had sent her .
- It automatically sends out an overdue signal .
- broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television; "We cannot air this X-rated song"
同義詞：air, broadcast, beam, transmit,
- cause to be directed or transmitted to another place; "send me your latest results"; "I''ll mail you the paper when it''s written"
- transfer; "The spy sent the classified information off to Russia"
同義詞：get off, send off,
- assign to a station
同義詞：station, post, place,
- to cause or order to be taken, directed, or transmitted to another place; "He had sent the dispatches downtown to the proper people and had slept"
- transport commercially
- cause to go somewhere; "The explosion sent the car flying in the air"; "She sent her children to camp"; "He directed all his energies into his dissertation"
- cause to be admitted; of persons to an institution; "After the second episode, she had to be committed"; "he was committed to prison"
同義詞：commit, institutionalize, institutionalise, charge,