音標：[ sepə'reiʃən ] 發音:
- She hated any separation from him .
- Separation from his friends made him sad .
- My love, it will be scarcely a separation .
- The long separations took their toll .
- He reminded me of the separation of church and state .
- Believe me, separation was the only possible outcome .
- Few of the colonial leaders really wanted separations .
- More commonly the separation is based on the scale of the mapping .
- It was of course a delight for them to meet again after such a long separation .
- In any case, separation of the two viewpoints is mandatory .
- the act of dividing or disconnecting
- the social act of separating or parting company; "the separation of church and state"
- (law) the cessation of cohabitation of man and wife (either by mutual agreement or under a court order)
- sorting one thing from others; "the separation of wheat from chaff"; "the separation of mail by postal zones"
- the distance between things; "fragile items require separation and cushioning"
- the termination of employment (by resignation or dismissal)
- coming apart
- the space where a division or parting occurs; "he hid in the separation between walls"
- the state of lacking unity
- separationとは意味：separation n. 分離, 分裂; 別居.【動詞＋】◆This brought about a separation between us. このために私たちは別居することになった◆We decided to have a separation. 別居することに決めた◆make a separation 分ける, 別のものとする Is it reasonable to make a sep...
legal separation 中文, separation energy 中文, separation allowance 中文, judicial separation 中文, separation centre 中文, grade separation 中文, separation pay 中文, separation coal 中文, separatingsaw 中文, separatingscreen 中文, separatingtank 中文, separatio bonorum 中文, separatiobonorum 中文, separation a mensa et thoro 中文, separation agent 中文, separation agreement 中文, separation air conditioner 中文,