音標：[ 'ʃæbi ] 讀音:用"shabby"造句"shabby"怎麼讀"shabby"的同義詞
- He generally wore an old, shabby hat .
- She thought of herself as also shabby .
- The shabby house seemed to listen .
- Prince, please forgive this shabby present .
- She keeps an eye on me and won't let me be shabby .
- She was not made for mean and shabby surroundings .
- He was a shabby stooped little drunkard .
- Australia would not tolerate anything shabby .
- The doctor was a stout man in shabby clothes .
- He was feeling very depressed over this-very shabby .