音標：[ ʃæm ] 讀音:
過去式:shammed 完成式:shammed 名詞複數:shams 進行式:shamming
- Their marriage had become a complete sham .
- She regarded the whole war as a sham .
- She is not ill , she is only shamming .
- He remained a sham boy at thirty-two .
- Its patrician dignity was a picturesque sham .
- Tear away their veil of shams !
- His love was a mere sham , what he really wanted was her money .
- I've lent myself to this government's suicidal sham .
- What he says is all sham .
- I knew he was shamming .
- adopted in order to deceive; "an assumed name"; "an assumed cheerfulness"; "a fictitious address"; "fictive sympathy"; "a pretended interest"; "a put-on childish voice"; "sham modesty"
同義詞：assumed, false, fictitious, fictive, pretended, put on,
- make believe with the intent to deceive; "He feigned that he was ill"; "He shammed a headache"
同義詞：feign, pretend, affect, dissemble,
- make a pretence of; "She assumed indifference, even though she was seething with anger"; "he feigned sleep"
同義詞：simulate, assume, feign,
- something that is a counterfeit; not what it seems to be
- a person who makes deceitful pretenses
同義詞：imposter, impostor, pretender, fake, faker, fraud, shammer, pseudo, pseud, role player,