音標：[ ʃeip ] 讀音:
過去式:shaped 完成式:shaped 名詞複數:shapes 進行式:shaping
- The shape of the control box is arbitrary .
- That's the way i'm getting back into shape .
- The front wheel of the bicycle was out of shape .
- Press out shapes from a piece of card .
- Our plans now began to take shape .
- You really see the shape of the land .
- The temper of the clay was right for shaping .
- This shape allows only tensile strain .
- Take exercise if you are out of shape .
- The earth is shaped almost like an orange .
- the spatial arrangement of something as distinct from its substance; "geometry is the mathematical science of shape"
- the visual appearance of something or someone; "the delicate cast of his features"
- any spatial attributes (especially as defined by outline); "he could barely make out their shapes"
同義詞：form, configuration, contour, conformation,
- alternative names for the body of a human being; "Leonardo studied the human body"; "he has a strong physique"; "the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak"
同義詞：human body, physical body, material body, soma, build, figure, physique, anatomy, bod, chassis, frame, form, flesh,
- a perceptual structure; "the composition presents problems for students of musical form"; "a visual pattern must include not only objects but the spaces between them"
- a concrete representation of an otherwise nebulous concept; "a circle was the embodiment of his concept of life"
- the state of (good) health (especially in the phrases `in condition'' or `in shape'' or `out of condition'' or `out of shape'')
- give shape or form to; "shape the dough"; "form the young child''s character"
- shape or influence; give direction to; "experience often determines ability"; "mold public opinion"
同義詞：determine, mold, influence, regulate,
- make something, usually for a specific function; "She molded the rice balls carefully"; "Form cylinders from the dough"; "shape a figure"; "Work the metal into a sword"
同義詞：form, work, mold, mould, forge,