音標：[ 'ʃɑ:pən ] 讀音:用"sharpen"造句"sharpen"怎麼讀
- He can't even sharpen a pencil properly .
- It began to sharpen with each stroke .
- It sharpened the poetic sensibility of two generations .
- His breath sharpened as the words blurred .
- This pencil needs sharpening .
- Were we to do nothing until the knife was sharpened ?
- Mr. weaver talks with her while she sharpens her pencils .
- The air of paris had exhilarated her and sharpened her wits .
- I had deliberately sharpened some points for their consumption .
- The saleswoman raised an eyebrow skeptically; her voice sharpened .
- put (an image) into focus; "Please focus the image; we cannot enjoy the movie"
同義詞：focus, focalize, focalise,
- become sharp or sharper; "The debate sharpened"
- make crisp or more crisp and precise; "We had to sharpen our arguments"
- make (one''s senses) more acute; "This drug will sharpen your vision"
- give a point to; "The candles are tapered"
- raise the pitch of (musical notes)
- make sharp or sharper; "sharpen the knives"
- make (images or sounds) sharp or sharper