音標：[ 'ʃɑ:pnis ] 讀音:用"sharpness"造句"sharpness"怎麼讀
- An edge of sharpness crept into sam's voice .
- If two people are of the same mind, their sharpness can cut through metal .
- Roundness depends on the sharpness or radius of curvature of the edges .
- We use nonparametric tests, we lose sharpness in estimating intervals .
- He stared up with a pathetic sharpness of glance from under his shaggy eyebrows .
- Shape describes the form of the particle without reference to the sharpness of its edges .
- The sharpness of the transition implies that a very high electric field exists at the interface .
- The definition and sharpness of the images depends on the light density of the surroundings and on the magnification .
- He had seen them shape the knives from white-hot metal, temper them in cold water, then hone them to glistening sharpness .
- The shot of a rifle loses its sharpness in the moist air, and its smoke moves in a tardy little cloud towards the green rise .
- harshness of manner
- the quality of being sharp and clear
- thinness of edge or fineness of point
- the quality of being keenly and painfully felt; "the sharpness of her loss"
- a strong odor or taste property; "the pungency of mustard"; "the sulfurous bite of garlic"; "the sharpness of strange spices"; "the raciness of the wine"
同義詞：pungency, bite, raciness,
- the attribute of urgency in tone of voice; "his voice had an edge to it"
- a quick and penetrating intelligence; "he argued with great acuteness"; "I admired the keenness of his mind"
同義詞：acuteness, acuity, keenness,