音標：[ ʃiə ] 讀音:
過去式:sheared 完成式:sheared 名詞複數:shears 進行式:shearing
- There will be no shear on this surface .
- The process does not affect the shear stresses .
- All shear stresses must vanish .
- A fluid cannot withstand a shear .
- The shear strenth is equal to the cohesion of substance .
- The shear strain can be determined in the following way .
- The mineralization is localized by faulting and shearing .
- No place on earth was quite the hell a shearing shed was .
- A double trapezoidal specimen will generate shear debonding .
- With a few quick snips of the shears he pruned the bush .
- a large edge tool that cuts sheet metal by passing a blade through it
- (physics) a deformation of an object in which parallel planes remain parallel but are shifted in a direction parallel to themselves; "the shear changed the quadrilateral into a parallelogram"
- become deformed by forces tending to produce a shearing strain
- cut with shears; "shear hedges"
- cut or cut through with shears; "shear the wool off the lamb"
- shear the wool from; "shear sheep"
shears 中文, shear wave 中文, shear legs 中文, shear hulk 中文, shearing strain 中文, edging shears 中文, shearing force 中文, shear steel 中文, joist shears 中文, shealing 中文, shealy 中文, shean triubhas (scotlan 中文, sheand goat raiser 中文, sheanutcolour 中文, shear action 中文, shear actuated releasing mechanism 中文, shear and moment diagrams 中文, shear and opened 中文,