音標：[ ʃi:p ] 讀音:
- The sheep looked very sorry for themselves .
- The shepherd guided his sheep down the hill .
- Arable sheep farming went out of fashion .
- Some men will follow a leader like sheep .
- You were the black sheep of the family .
- My brother is the black sheep of the family .
- Do not let that dog loose among the sheep .
- Sheep tend to foul grass for the cattle .
- Vultures had pecked out the dead sheep 's eyes .
- A lazy sheep thinks its wool heavy .
- woolly usually horned ruminant mammal related to the goat
- a docile and vulnerable person who would rather follow than make an independent decision; "his students followed him like sheep"
- a timid defenseless simpleton who is readily preyed upon
sheep tick 中文, mountain sheep 中文, sheep range 中文, sheep hook 中文, sheep dip 中文, sheep fold 中文, sheep dog 中文, sheep ked 中文, ancon sheep 中文, sheenboro 中文, sheenjek river 中文, sheensun 中文, sheeny 中文, sheeon a ship 中文, sheep and goat raiser 中文, sheep approach 中文, sheep are grazing 中文, sheep balanoposthitis virus 中文,