發音:用"ship by"造句"ship by"怎麼讀
- People usually personify a ship by referring to it as "she" .
- All girders shipped by rail were arranged on a flatbed rail car .
- With huge sums of money at stake, the last thing i wanted was to be shipping by air .
- Illustrations of the destruction caused to ships by air blast from a nuclear explosion are presented in chapter v .
- Helen ： how much of it do you want shipped by air
- We made contact with the ship by radio
- We usually launch a ship by end launching
- The goods were shipped by express train
- As requested , the goods will be shipped by august 7 2002
- It normally takes 45days to ship by sea from china to the us