音標：[ 'ʃʌvl ] 讀音:
過去式:shoveled 完成式:shoveled 名詞複數:shovels 進行式:shoveling
- They shoveled a path through the snow .
- Ruggam felled him with his shovel .
- The laborers had not appeared to shovel it .
- Shovel the pavement clear of snow .
- I believe you have forgotten how to shovel right .
- His palms were excoriated by the hard labour of shoveling .
- He stopped shoveling and gave me a long, black stare .
- The workmen leant their shovels against the fence and went to lunch .
- Workers who had lost their jobs had to beg for work shoveling snow .
- Gentlemen, shoveling is a great science compared with pig-iron handling .
- a machine for excavating
同義詞：power shovel, excavator, digger,
- a hand tool for lifting loose material; consists of a curved container or scoop and a handle
- a fire iron consisting of a small shovel used to scoop coals or ashes in a fireplace
- the quantity a shovel can hold
- dig with or as if with a shovel; "shovel sand"; "he shovelled in the backyard all afternoon long"
- shovelとは意味：１shovel n. スコップ, シャベル.【動詞＋】◆sink a shovel into the ground シャベルを地面に突き刺す.【形容詞 名詞＋】◆a mechanical shovel 掘削機◆a power shovel パワーシャベル◆a snow shovel 雪かき用シャベル◆a steam shovel 蒸気シャベル.【前置詞＋】◆dig a hole with a sh...