發音:用"sign by"造句"sign by"怎麼讀
- Two copies will be signed by the ship's master or his agent .
- It exists only by virtue of a sort of contract signed by the members of a community .
- Did i not read in a newspaper, signed by you, a passage of the virulent little organism of saliva ?
- The multimodal transport document shall be signed by the multimodal transport operator or by a person having authority from him .
- The trader handed up a certificate, signed by mr. shelby, which the young man took with the tips of his long fingers, and glanced over carelessly .
- This must be co - signed by a family member
- I have the hard cover signed by gertie bridges
- This nomination form must be signed by the candidate
- Is the objection signed by a member of the senate
- The letter was signed by seventy - two senators
ebstein sign 中文, tramline sign 中文, rising sign 中文, sign on 中文, contralateral sign 中文, public signs 中文, negative signs 中文, sign converter 中文, lloyd sign 中文, sign binary digit 中文, sign bit 中文, sign bit acquisition system 中文, sign bit seismic recording 中文, sign board 中文, sign change 中文, sign change key 中文, sign changer 中文, sign changing amplifier 中文,