讀音:用"sister carrie"造句"sister carrie"怎麼讀
- Sister carrie was a naturalistic book in that it had the usual denominators .
- " sister carrie has gone to live somewhere else .
- Sister carrie under the unconventional discourse of feminism
- Probing into american naturalism from the perspective of sister carrie
- Exploration into an insatiable character - an analysis of dreiser ' s portrait of sister carrie
- A feminist reading of sister carrie : on the ambivalence of dreiser ' s view of womanhood
- It is the lifting of the burden of toil . sister carrie gazed out of the window
- Sister carrie , the first novel of theodore dreiser , traces carrie ' s rise from a country girl to a brilliant broadway star
- I read dreiser ' s jennie gerhardt and sister carrie and they revived in me a vivid sense of my mother ' s suffering ; i was overwhelmed
- Caroline , or sister carrie , as she had been half affectionately termed by the family , was possessed of a mind rudimentary in its power of observation and analysis
- 更多例句： 1 2
foil carrie 中文, sister my sister 中文, the sisters 中文, sister chromatid 中文, sister chromosomes 中文, twin sisters 中文, sister school 中文, youngest sister 中文, sister kenny 中文, sister b cells 中文, sister beam 中文, sister block 中文, sister block; double spanish burto 中文, sister brigid 中文, sister caryonide 中文, sister cell 中文, sister chromatid difference 中文, sister chromatid differential staining 中文,