音標：[ sait ] 發音:
過去式:sited 完成式:sited 名詞複數:sites 進行式:siting
- Such sites act as metabolic sinks .
- Is it safe to site the power plant here ?
- The site must be levelled before it is built upon .
- This structure is the site for renin production .
- What happens to water on the site ?
- They broke the ice and carried water to the site .
- They finally selected two separate sites .
- Media flocked to the murder site .
- Careful observation of the infusion site is necessary .
- Extremely mutable sites are called "hot spots" .
- a computer connected to the internet that maintains a series of web pages on the World Wide Web; "the Israeli web site was damaged by hostile hackers"
同義詞：web site, website, internet site,
- physical position in relation to the surroundings; "the sites are determined by highly specific sequences of nucleotides"
- the piece of land on which something is located (or is to be located); "a good site for the school"
- assign a location to; "The company located some of their agents in Los Angeles"
- siteとは意味：site n. 位置, 場所; 敷地; 遺跡.【動詞＋】◆choose sites to be developed 開発用に選定する◆designate a historical site 史跡を指定する◆discover the site of a Roman bakery ある(古代)ローマのパン焼き所の跡を発見する◆examine the site for the new factory 新...