音標：[ skə:t ] 讀音:
過去式:skirted 完成式:skirted 名詞複數:skirts 進行式:skirting
- This skirt needs letting in at the waist .
- Her long skirt was trailing along the floor .
- Her blouse had parted company with her skirt .
- Do n't always try to skirt round difficulties .
- He had now entered the skirts of the village .
- No leader can skirt all confrontations .
- She skirted round the problem of the high cost .
- The edge of her skirt caught on a nail .
- Long skirts have come into fashion again .
- She wore a jacket and skirt of purple velvet .
- a garment hanging from the waist; worn mainly by girls and women
- cloth covering that forms the part of a garment below the waist
- informal terms for a (young) woman
同義詞：dame, doll, wench, chick, bird,
- (Fungi) a remnant of the partial veil that in mature mushrooms surrounds the stem like a collar
- avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues); "He dodged the issue"; "she skirted the problem"; "They tend to evade their responsibilities"; "he evaded the questions skillfully"
同義詞：hedge, fudge, evade, put off, circumvent, parry, elude, dodge, duck, sidestep,
- extend on all sides of simultaneously; encircle; "The forest surrounds my property"
同義詞：surround, environ, ring, border,
- pass around or about; move along the border; "The boat skirted the coast"
- form the edge of
- skirtとは意味：１skirt n. すそ; スカート; 都市の周辺.【動詞＋】◆chase skirts 女の尻を追い回す◆draw one's skirts together すそを引き寄せる◆gather up one's skirts すそを引き寄せる◆She had on a pleated skirt. プリーツスカートをはいていた◆After I hem the skirt it will be fi...