音標：[ sleit ] 發音:用"slate"造句"slate"怎麼讀"slate"的同義詞"slate" meaning
- The falling slate sliced into his arm .
- He was slated for the presidency .
- Slate topography is rugged .
- I have no change , could you put these eggs on the slate ?
- The contract specifies red tiles , not slates , for the roof. 1991
- I was personally slated to take marshalls place in washington .
- It's slated for restoration at the end because it's a huge job .
- The children leaded toward school, carrying slates and followed by their dogs .
- Rogers was slated to go in the summer, tentatively to be replaced by kenneth rush .
- Why should not they be slated for higher offices? they now frequently asked themselves .
- (formerly) a writing tablet made of slate
- a list of candidates nominated by a political party to run for election to public offices
- a fine-grained metamorphic rock that can be split into thin layers
- thin layers of rock used for roofing
- designate or schedule; "He slated his talk for 9 AM"; "She was slated to be his successor"
- cover with slate; "slate the roof"
- enter on a list or slate for an election; "He was slated for borough president"
- slateとは意味：１slate n. 石板, スレート; 石盤; 予定表.【動詞＋】◆clean the slate 義務を逃れる; 貸し借りをなくす, 過去のことを水に流す◆have a slate loose 《英口語》 少々気が変だ◆wipe the slate clean 過去のことを水に流す, 行きがかりを捨てる.【形容詞 名詞＋】◆a man with a clean slate 汚點のない経歴の人◆a...