音標：[ slip ] 讀音:用"slip"造句"slip"怎麼讀"slip"的同義詞
- A freighter slipped by, heading seaward .
- I've slipped into the habit of saying .
- Why do you slip away by stealth like this ?
- The tie on the cystic duct may slip off .
- She let slip that she had not paid her tax .
- Slipping off his overalls, he dived in .
- The ship slipped into the harbor at night .
- The new ship cut her cable and slipped into the water .
- The other hand he slipped under his cheek .
- I let it slip that i was expecting a baby .
- the act of avoiding capture (especially by cunning)
- a minor inadvertent mistake usually observed in speech or writing or in small accidents or memory lapses etc.
同義詞：slip-up, miscue, parapraxis,
- a socially awkward or tactless act
同義詞：faux pas, gaffe, solecism, gaucherie,
- a flight maneuver; aircraft slides sideways in the air
- an unexpected slide
- bed linen consisting of a cover for a pillow; "the burglar carried his loot in a pillowcase"
同義詞：case, pillowcase, pillow slip,
- a woman''s sleeveless undergarment
同義詞：chemise, shimmy, shift, teddy,
- a small sheet of paper; "a receipt slip"
同義詞：slip of paper,
- artifact consisting of a narrow flat piece of material
- a slippery smoothness; "he could feel the slickness of the tiller"
同義詞：slickness, slick, slipperiness,
- an accidental misstep threatening (or causing) a fall; "he blamed his slip on the ice"; "the jolt caused many slips and a few spills"
- a place where a craft can be made fast
同義詞：mooring, moorage, berth,
- a young and slender person; "he''s a mere slip of a lad"
- a part (sometimes a root or leaf or bud) removed from a plant to propagate a new plant through rooting or grafting
- potter''s clay that is thinned and used for coating or decorating ceramics
- insert inconspicuously or quickly or quietly; "He slipped some money into the waiter''s hand"
- get worse; "My grades are slipping"
同義詞：drop off, drop away, fall away,
- move out of position; "dislocate joints"; "the artificial hip joint luxated and had to be put back surgically"
同義詞：dislocate, luxate, splay,
- pass out of one''s memory
同義詞：slip one''s mind,
- to make a mistake or be incorrect
- move obliquely or sideways, usually in an uncontrolled manner; "the wheels skidded against the sidewalk"
同義詞：skid, slue, slew, slide,
- move stealthily; "The ship slipped away in the darkness"
- move smoothly and easily; "the bolt slipped into place"; "water slipped from the polished marble"
- cause to move with a smooth or sliding motion; "he slipped the bolt into place"
- move easily; "slip into something comfortable"
- pass on stealthily; "He slipped me the key when nobody was looking"
- slipとは意味：１slip n. すべること; 過失; スリップ 《女性用下著》.【動詞＋】◆He gave his creditors the slip. 《口語》 借金取りをまいて逃げた◆He has made several slips in his translation. だいぶ誤訳をした make a slip of the tongue 言い間違いをする◆She removed her slip. ...