音標：[ sə'saiəti ] 讀音:
- In society he was a notable talker .
- Women were looked down upon in the old society .
- He sets at naught every convention of society .
- Tramps are from the lowest stratum of society .
- To be a scholar is to be the top of society .
- These rules spring from the needs of society .
- Society is not divided along religious lines .
- That woman is a danger to society .
- She affiliates with an academic society .
- He has taken up the post of the society 's president .
- an extended social group having a distinctive cultural and economic organization
- a formal association of people with similar interests; "he joined a golf club"; "they formed a small lunch society"; "men from the fraternal order will staff the soup kitchen today"
同義詞：club, social club, guild, gild, lodge, order,
- the fashionable elite
同義詞：high society, beau monde, smart set, bon ton,
- the state of being with someone; "he missed their company"; "he enjoyed the society of his friends"
同義詞：company, companionship, fellowship,
book society 中文, society verse 中文, society beauty 中文, mass society 中文, society lady 中文, benefit society 中文, great society 中文, secret society 中文, bible society 中文, societeeauetassainissement 中文, societies 中文, societies emerging from conflict 中文, societies of the world 中文, societies officer 中文, society account 中文, society and culture 中文, society and culture of japan 中文, society and language instruction 中文,