音標：[ 'sɔlid ] 讀音:
- He got up onto some solid object .
- The foundation becomes solid after tamping .
- The solid decomposed rapidly with blackening .
- A iron bar is solid , a pipe is hollow .
- The miners were solid on this issue .
- There was a solid vote in favor of the proposal .
- When water becomes solid we call it ice .
- The baby is not yet taking solid foods .
- We may normally think of iron as a solid .
- Diamond is a third form of solid carbon .
- of definite shape and volume; firm; neither liquid nor gaseous; "ice is water in the solid state"
- entirely of one substance with no holes inside; "a solid block of wood"
- uninterrupted in space; having no gaps or breaks; "a solid line across the page"; "solid sheets of water"
- impenetrable for the eye; "solid blackness"
- having three dimensions; "a solid object"
- acting together as a single undiversified whole; "a solid voting bloc"
- characterized by good substantial quality; "solid comfort"; "a solid base hit"
- not soft or yielding to pressure; "a firm mattress"; "the snow was firm underfoot"; "solid ground"
- of one substance or character throughout; "solid gold"; "carved out of solid rock"
- of the same color throughout; "solid color"
- meriting respect or esteem; "an upstanding member of the community"
- of a substantial character and not frivolous or superficial; "work of solid scholarship"; "based on solid facts"
- financially sound; "the bank is solid and will survive this attack"
- of good quality and condition; solidly built; "a solid foundation"; "several substantial timber buildings"
- providing abundant nourishment; "a hearty meal"; "good solid food"; "ate a substantial breakfast"; "four square meals a day"
同義詞：hearty, satisfying, square, substantial,
- a three-dimensional shape
- the state in which a substance has no tendency to flow under moderate stress; resists forces (such as compression) that tend to deform it; and retains a definite size and shape
同義詞：solidness, solid state,
- matter that is solid at room temperature and pressure
- solidとは意味：１solid n. 固體; 固形食, 離乳食.【動詞＋】◆My baby is starting to eat solids now. 赤ちゃんがそろそろ離乳食を食べはじめようとしています◆She's feeding her baby solids already. 赤ちゃんにもう固形食を與えている. ２solid adj. 堅固な; 一致して.【＋前置詞】◆People were solid i...
solid fuel 中文, solid geometry 中文, solid compound 中文, solid earthing 中文, solid angle 中文, solid colouor 中文, solid vote 中文, solid circuit 中文, solid motor 中文, solicitress 中文, solicitude 中文, solictior 中文, solictor general for scotland 中文, solictor-general for scotland 中文, solid (or airless) injection 中文, solid absorbent 中文, solid absorbent treatment 中文, solid abutment 中文,